Civil Celebrant of Marriages

What is a Civil Celebrant of Marriages?

A civil celebrant is a solicitor empowered by the Immigration Department to celebrate marriages at any time and place, other than the office of the Registrar of Marriages or a deputy registrar of marriages or a licensed place of worship.

What is the procedure for solemnizing a marriage?

You can access our detailed guide on the procedure for getting married by a civil celebrant in Hong Kong.

Scheduling an Appointment

If you have additional questions which are not addressed here or wish to schedule an appointment, please contact us by telephone on +852 2176 4777, by WhatsApp (+852 9547 5353) or by email at [email protected].

Looking to get married ?