If you need urgent criminal law advice (including if you or your loved one has been arrested), please contact our Mr. Francis Comtois on +852 9547 5353.
We are able to assist our clients by doing:
- legal visits if they are under investigation or detained at a police station;
- bail applications;
- plea bargaining with the police or the Department of Justice;
- mitigation for sentence;
- criminal trials in court; and
If you wish to discuss your case with us, please contact us to schedule your free initial consultation.
We have substantial experience defending our clients against all types of criminal charges before all levels of courts, including:
- complex commercial crimes;
- corruption offences;
- cyber crimes;
- driving and traffic offences;
- money laundering;
- theft offences;
- sexual offences; and
- violent offences.
We also have experience representing clients during regulatory proceedings before the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC).